Monday, February 6, 2012

My Cousin In Law Innocent Version

I was a virgin, with no experience what so ever. I was sick of it. I just wanted to get it over. I would literally fuck any decent looking girl by now. But the thing is, I should not be a virgin. My dick is fourteen inches long when I'm hard and ten when I'm at my shortest. It's also very thick like fire logs. My dream girl has huge tits, a firm ass, and is always horny. I want a girl who can fuck all night long, a girl who can suck all night long, a girl who can masturbate all night long. My cousin in law is the only girl I know who is close to that. She has big brown boobs and a her ass sticks out from tight dresses and skirts. I don't know much about her sex life. All I do is picture sucking my dick in the bathroom and jerk my dick for a half hour. But I was done with that. I know that she is really chill and very easy to talk to about anything. She's never awkward. One night I get the chance and I go for it.

My cousin is out for the weekend, and so are my parents, but my parents don't want me home alone. So they sent me to my cousins apartment. I usually play some games and have fun, but my cousin isn't here so I don't know what to do. The only people in the house is me, my sexy cousin in law, and my huge boner. That night I wear my regular night clothes. A white tee, basketball shorts, and extra tight underwear so my boner doesn't hit anyone in the face. But that night my cousin wore something I've never seen her wear before, probably because there was no family around to judge her. She wore super short shorts and a silky loose top with a deep neckline. Her legs were tanned perfectly, and I can see the her the bottom of her cheeks when she leans over. I don't think she was trying to lead me on though, probably what she usually wears to bed. "Hey do you want anything to drink?" "Uhm sure I'll have some hot chocolate." Hot chocolate, so mature. "Aha okay." She squats down to get a mug and her beautiful ass sticks out, and I start to get hard. She makes the drinks and walks over to me. She sits don next to me on the couch to watch TV. "Hey do you mind me asking you a very awkward question?" "I'm all yours." Shit so many things came into my head when she said that. "Well, I'm in my senior year in highschool, and well..." I stutter. "...I'm still a virgin." Her eyes open a bit wider. "I'm really tired of it, and I want to get it over with." "What can I do for you then?" "I was wondering if...we....uhmm..we can.." "We can what!" "If we can do it." "Holy shit!" She got startled and pushed my mug over and the hot chocolate spilled all over my crotch. "AHHH. Holy fuck!" "O h my goodness, come to the bathroom." She took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. "Take it all off!" "But, uhmm.." "Just take the shit off!" "There's something you should know..." She gets on her knees and unbuttons my pants. This gets me hard. She pulls my zipper down and pulls everything down at the same time. Before I can say anything, my monster cock whips out and smacks her in the face. "Holy shit that's fucking huge. How the fuck are you a virgin." I was so embarrassed. She get a cold wet towel and sit me down in the tub. She squats down in front of me and her panties are exposed. "Look, it's okay to get hard right now. It might help me. Without any hesitation, my body takes control and my cock points to the sky. "Wow, that's amazing." She started to                                                                                                                                                                            
to cool my cock with the cold towel. It was like she was giving me a handjob. "So about what I was asking before. I just want to have sex and a blowjob. I just wan to get it over with." "I don't think I can fit that anywhere." "Please, you're  the only person I can ask." "I'll think about it." After ten minutes of my cock getting rubbed down she says, "Okay we're done, just one more thing." I sit in the tub waiting with my gigantic cock out. I stroke and squeeze it a little and a little pre-cum comes out of my head. She comes back ten minutes later with a box. On the box it says "MAGNUM XL Lubricated Condoms" "Well if we're going to do this, I'm going to need some help." She grabbed my tree trunk and pulled me to the bedroom. In the bedroom were two other girls, dressed in lingerie. "Holy shit you weren't lying. His dick is that big." One of the girls was really perky. She didn't have on a bra, but her tits were a small bulge. The other girl was the opposite. Her tits were bigger than my cousin in laws. At least DDD's. They all came in front of me and my cousin in law pushed me onto the couch. They all put their hand on my cock and started to stroke it. Thirty small smooth fingers caressed my cock. I was hoping all my masturbating pays off, and that I can last long. They all stood up and flopped their tits out. My dick was the hardest it's every been. They took their tits and rubbed it up and down my cock. The they each took turns licking my cock and attempting to suck on it. Then they put me on the bed. They laid me down and they got on top of my dick and faced me so I can see their titties jump while the ride my monster cock. They only get about eight inches deep till it's my cousin in laws turn. She looked like wants it all. She hops on my cock and goes half way deep. She is moaning with pain and pleasure. She starts to go up and down. Her brown breasts bounce and gets me closer to cumming. When I jerk off I have to cum in the bath tub so I don't make a mess. The cum flies with a lot of power and volume. Then she lets her knees drop all the way down and my fourteen inch monster cock was consumed by her wet hot pussy. She went up and down till she came a few seconds later. They all pushed me to the ground and stood above me rubbing their pussies. The two girls came first and pours a few droplets on my face, but my cousin in law completely showered me with her cum. "Wow, now it's my turn." They all get on their knees with their tongues out. "You might wanna clothes your eyes. "

No comments:

Post a Comment