Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Cousin in Law (Real Story) (My POV)

My life is so boring. Back when I wasn't married, I used to go around, get fucked by a few cocks and pussies, and not give a shit. The guy I married is great, but now a day he doesn't have time for me anymore with his MBA classes. I try to get him with me in bed. It's not that I'm not sexy. I'm 5'2'', 115 lbs, 38DD big chocolate titties, a very nice 40 inch ass, I have great abs and I'm only 23. I'm always horny because every time I see something dick shaped I want to lick it and fuck myself with it. I have a bunch of toys in the closet and I go there and stick a dildo in every hole in my body. I forgot what my husband's dick looks like. My cousin in law, who's a freshmen in high school, is always staring at my huge tits and ass. I love it when people stare at my body, it turns me on. He even walked in on me before changing, and I really wanted him to stay, but what if the family got to know. My family is Indian, so they are very conservative, but not me because I was raised and Los Angeles. I know he jerks off in my closet too. I leave pictures of me in a bikini and my toys out when he come because I know he's going to jerk off. And when he leaves, I run into the closet, find the cum on the carpet, and lick it, and rub my pussy on it. I know he has a huge dick because I've seen his boner and his cum is very think and white for his age. Half the day when my husband is not here, I rub and fuck my pussy to my cousin in law. Tonight my cousin in law is staying over because him and my husband are going to some game or something tomorrow. But as usual, my husband is not going to be home till morning because of his damn classes. So it'll just be me and my cousin in law. I try to be nice and friendly with him, but I kind of want to seduce him. I no it's wrong but I haven't sucked or fucked or even touched a hard cock in a very long time. I go to my closet and pick out something to wear. Since there's no family around tonight, I'm gonna dress like a slut. I put on my Victoria Secret boy shorts on and a very deep V-neck, with no bra. It's cold tonight so I want him to see my hard nipples and I want to see his huge boner. After dinner I try to get him to look at me more. I lean towards him a few times showing my tits off, bend over to put dished away to show off my huge ass, and I lay down on the couch with my hand in my boy shorts. I see his huge boner, and it's time to get him in my pussy. I go to my room and take everything off and put on a black lace bra, and tie a silk red robe on, that barely goes over my ass. I make sure I'm showing some nipples off. I walk out of my room and he's playing video game. Typical teen. "Hey you want anything to eat?" "Uhm naw, I think I'm good." I walk back in my room with my robe half off and I know he's staring at my ass. I close the door behind me and lay on the bed. I take my robe off and throw it in front of the door. My pussy is so wet, I need his cock. I spread my legs up and out. "Hey you sure you don't want anything!? This stuff is so good! It very juicy too!" "What is it?" He yells back. "Come in here!" I hear his footsteps coming closer and closer. Then he walks in. "Oh my god. Uhmm...uh..uh.." He starts to turn around. "Come eat some this. I know you want to fuck me. I've seen the cum on my bra, and do you know what I do? I lick them like its candy. The taste of your young cum is just too good. ever since then your cousins cum didnt satisfy me. That's why I always invite you. And every time their is cum somewhere. Those are my best nights." "But what about your husband?" "I've seen your boner and it's bigger than his. Come here now." He walks toward my pussy and I got excited and pushed his face all over my pussy. I could tell he always wanted to eat my pussy and ass because it seemed like he knew what he was doing. I know he's a virgin for sure though. I was about to give him the best gift ever. I was so horny and wet that I sprayed my pussy juices all over his face. "Ahhhhh!' I said sexually. I stuck my tongue down his throat and whipped it around his mouth. The I licked all of my cum off his face and made out with him with a mouth full of cum. I have to have his cock. "Turn around!" I take his pants off and I position his huge cock on top of my face and my pussy on his. I twirl his cock around with my tongue and finally sucked it hard and nasty. I forced his cock all the down my throat and back. I gagged on his huge dick. He pulled his cock out and came all over my face. His thick, white cum completely covered my entire face. I had an idea. I unhooked my bra and whipped out my huge tits. I wiped the cum off my face and put them in a champagne glass. His eyes were magnetized to my huge brown titties. "Get on the couch." He sit down and I kneel in front of him. I grab my titties and wrap them around his huge cock. Even though it was huge, my titties engulfed them. I boobs were hot and smoothly went up and down his hard cock. I feel him starting to shake and I knew his load was cumming again. I want it all over my tits so I can collect more. I bounce them harder and faster. I lick my lips and spit all over his cock. Finally he shoots his load all over my huge brown titties. I lets his cock free, but it stood up straight and erect. "How are you still hard?" "Your body is just too fucking hot." I put the cum in the glass. I jump on his lap and rub my huge ass on his body. I tease his cock by slipping it through back and forth on my wet pussy lips. Finally I stick it all the way in. I turn and face him while I jump up and down so he can lick and suck my nips. I moan very loud as he is wetting my hard erect nipples. I slap his face with my tits. "I'm cumming!" "No not yet baby." I get off and grab his huge cock. I pull him by the cock to the shower. I turn the hot water on and get him all wet. I lean against the wall with my ass out. He stick his dick in my drenched pussy. "Not there, the other hole." "Are you sure?" "Hurry!" "Can I lick it first?" "Mhmm" He get on his knees and lick my pussy and asshole. Then sticks his tongue down my ass and starts to finger my pussy, hard. Soon he's fisting, and I'm on the verge of cumming. "Fuck my ass!" He gets up, and stick his cock slowly up my ass. He grabs my wet tits and forces his big cock up my tight wet asshole. "I'm cumming!" I take his cock out and pull him by the cock again to the bed. I grab my sex oil and tell him to pour it all over me and inside my ass. He does it immediately. The oil heats up and cools down slowly, which get my ass and pussy so turned on. "Fuck my ass baby!" His cock slides in with ease. The oil helps him slide it through but the heating and cooling, I know, will make his cum load huge. "Harder! UHH! Harder!" His cock is pounding my ass and I couldn't last any longer. My pussy juices squirted all over his body. He slipped his cock out and came all over my tits and body. I was so tired but I wanted more. I put all the cum in the glass, and it was filled to the rim. I mixed it up and started to spread all over me. I made my tits, face, ass, body completely covered in cum. I laid down on top of him and pressed my huge tits all over him. I slid up and down his body and cock. I made him cum more which made it easier to slide. When I was done, I licked all the cum off of both of us. "Ready to really start fucking?" He smile and I knew it was going to be a crazy night. Later that night we had more sex, anal, masturbation, role play, kinky, dominant, sex. I ended up calling up a horny friend, and we all had a threesome. My cousin in law was lucky to fucked to big titted, big ass, sexy Indian girl. There was a gallon more of cum and a lot more wet horny sex. That was only the first night we had sex though.

No comments:

Post a Comment