Monday, January 30, 2012

Asian Love

Asian Love

One of the most distracting things while studying are big tits right in your face. That was my problem. Esther, a classmate, and I were studying for our final exams. We have very little history and only got together because I asked. Today she was wearing the shortest shorts in the world because she shows off her beautiful ass, and a tight top that is stretched by her large Asian tits. I see her nipples through her shirt which means no bra, but she's probably a 36DD. While we were studying we sat next to each other, close enough so that our shoulders touch. I kept looking down and the only thing in my way were her tits. I start the get hard. I can see my hard dick in my pants sticking out. She laughs but I don't know for what. I couldn't control it. I had to jack off. "Imma go to the restroom." "Okay." she says with a smile. I walk in  and immediately take off my pants. My dick was pointing at the sky. 9 inchs of hard flesh. I start to stroke, and I get close when Esther walk in. "I knew it! I saw your hard dick. I couldn't resist either, I'm just too wet." "Uhm would you like to join me?" She takes her top off and her large tits wobble free. They were perfectly round and the nipples were long and hard. She also takes off her shorts and i see that she's not wearing any panties. 
She gets on her knees and starts licking my cock. I keep her hair up while she suck. She was so good. While half of it was in her mouth, her tongue wraps around my dick and twirls it with her tongue. I cum straight down her throat. She keep on it and suck all the cum out and gulps it down. "Stand up." I did as I was told. "Put my pussy on your face." I took her and flip so my head was between her legs and her head was on my dick. I lick her wet pussy lips vigorously. "I have a surprise for you. You're almost the just keep licking." I dug my tongue in her pussy. I kept this going till she squirted her pussy juices all over my face. "Holy shit! That's fucking sexy." I put her down and lean her her over the sink. I stick my hard dick in her drenched pussy and finger her asshole. "Uhh oh yes. Fuk my fucking ass. I want it deep in there. Please im begging you!"  I get on my knees and lick her ass till its all wet. Then i get up and penetrate her tight ass. I feel it closing around my cock. She flex her ass cheeks together. I can't handle this. I was about to cum. "I don't want to cum this way. I sit back down. "Tittyfuck me if you want my cum you whore." "Yes." She wrap her large floppy tits around my hard cock and wobbles up and down. Her soft tits are warm around my cock. Then she starts sucking at the same time. I held back my cum then let it fly. It flew all her face and covered her tits. She laid on the ground and started spreading the cum all over herself.She licked my dick clean. "Jack off over me. I want more cum." I stood over her and watched her ass she played with herself. Her large tits were so beautiful. Her pussy was so wet and i can see it throbbing. She squirts her cum again at me. Then i kneel over her and stick my dick in her mouth. I splatter her inside. She shows me and swallows. "Same time tmrw?"



No comments:

Post a Comment