Monday, January 30, 2012

Naila

Naila is a fucking hot ass Indian girl with big large tits, a tight ass, and very slutty. The big problem is she never shuts the fuck up. Me and her are good friends. I talk to her about fucking and she talks about how she loves to suck dick and do anal. She love double penetration and a dick in her mouth. She likes brown cock. I always see her come to school with no bra or panties. She's the high school slut. 
So it was the last week of our senior year and we had a huge crazy party. There were naked girls everywhere. At 1 am the party started to die down. So i grabbed two hot blonde busty girls and started walking with them to a room. "Hey I wanna fuck!" Naila shouts. She was fucking drunk and didn't have a shirt or bra on. She runs after us and closes the bedroom door behind me.  She wouldn't shut the fuck up. She yelled at the girls to leave and they left pissed off. "You fucking whores, this is my dick." "Naila, what the fuck is wrong with you, I was about to have a threesome!" Then she kept going on about how she was prettier and could suck dick better. I had enough and took my 8 inch thick cock out. I pushed her head straight on my dick. I gagged her till she was almost out of breath. "Mmmm I love black cock." She took her ripped up shorts off and her thong. She started to stroke my dick. She used both hands and sucked my dick. She used her tongue and twirled it around. She took a dildo out of her purse and started fucking herself while sucking my dick. It was at least 12 inches long. I stood up and put her legs around my face. I licked her pussy till it was dripping, then she came and squirted all over my face. I threw her on the bed and put her on top of me. She started to ride me. Her pussy was extremely wet and the splashing made a lot of noise. Her huge tits were bouncing up and down. The heat of her pussy was too much and I pushed her of and stood above her. I came straight in her mouth and she swallowed. She sucked my dick till it was dry. Then i took her dildo and fucked her ass. It was extremely tight. Then I put my dick in the same hole making a huge gap in her ass. She screamed for me to stop but i refuse. Then i was about to cum again but i stayed inside. I felt her ass throbbing and i shot my cum inside. We went to sleep in that position. And when I woke up she was sucking my soft dick. What a whore. She pushed the dildo all the way up her pussy and it stayed there. I came three more time and then she blew me in the car ride home and again when we got there. My dick is sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment